Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year. I would like to take this opportunity to thank our parents and our students for their hard work and dedication throughout the Covid-19 pandemic. Remote learning, blended learning, and hybrid learning became a new way of life for all of us.
It gives me great pleasure to welcome all of our students back for the new school year 100% in-person learning. Hope Academy is committed to the health and well-being of our students and staff. While the CDC and Miami-Dade County are still planning for student’s arrival in the fall, we are set with our policies and procedures.
1. Students and Staff will continue to have a mandatory mask policy.
2. Hope Academy will revisit our mask policy as we continue to monitor any updates from the CDC and Miami-Dade County.
3. Hope Academy will continue to have our sanitization policy in effect cleaning all hard surface areas throughout the day.
4. There will be hand sanitizing stations and hand washing stations throughout the school.
5. All classrooms will have a Medify Air purifying scrubber. These units clean the air killing harmful germs and bacteria including dust and allergens.
6. Students will have desk barriers available upon request.
7. We will continue to maintain social distancing as allowed throughout the school.
We have learned to adapt and thrive, and we will continue to thrive as the school year commences. Students will be given a laptop at the beginning of the year and will be allowed to take them home. Parents you must sign the contract before students are given the laptop.
Parents, please make sure your child adheres to the dress code. There will be no jackets allowed; only solid black or navy blue without hoods.
Parents and students, I look forward to seeing all of you and working together to make this year as successful as possible. Hard work and determination are the key factors to our success.
Mrs. Nirvala Autar
Principal: Mrs. Nirvala Autar